Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking back on 2010 ~ I. GAMES

What have I done in 2010?

Well, 2010 was my first big year on the next-gen consoles.
RPGs-wise, I feel I've done quite well, completing two big 2010 RPGs, Final Fantasy XIII and NIER. I still have Demon's Souls and Resonance of Fate on my shelf - I'll be doing those sometime soon. I also completed Tales of Vesperia in early January and Lost Odyssey in late August. Both of those are great games, I gotta play them again soon. I started Tales of Rebirth for the PS2, haven't had much of a chance to play it lately though. I hope to complete it in 2011, but can't guarantee - I've kinda lost interest in games on consoles other than PS3 or 360, since I'm so addicted to Gamerscore/Trophies... :p I'm almost done with Magnacarta2 - I've gained access to the last dungeon (won't name it to avoid spoilers). I'll complete it next time I feel like it and have enough time ahead of me.
My 2010 RPGs

Apart from RPGs, I've made good progress on WipEout HD (God that game is hard), completed Bayonetta (was really fun) and Platinumed Burnout Paradise (excellent game, except for the trophy which you've gotta go into every car park for - that's a PAIN). I also completed Super Mario Galaxy 2, and I have to admit, I was a tad disappointed by it - although it's good, it's not as excellent as Super Mario Galaxy was. Oh well. I also got all of the trophies on Flower, great game. Downloaded flOw, don't like it as much. Can't actually be bothered to play it at all...
My 2010 non-RPG games 

No comments:

Post a Comment