Lucky me, I was finally able to find people who could FC No Sleep Till Brooklyn on GHWT - Hence the Platinum Rockstars achievement. I also finally got round to doing the A Pair Beats A Pair achievement from GHWT too.
Later on, I synced my laptop speakers with my mic and got the Mike Checka' achievement in GHWT and the Golden Voice achievement in GHSH. That's a nice and easy 300odd TA points, and those have ridiculously high TA ratios, considering how easy they are to sync (and Stone Cold Crazy from GHM is one of those too).
And then I found a really nice player, Jad7, who wanted to get the Sampler Plate achievement in GH5 - which was the last one I needed to 1000G it. We got it! :D
So that's it, that's the most pain-in-the-ass Guitar Hero completed. You have no idea how good it felt when I deleted it from my 360 HDD :p
Oh and that also took me to 10,000G :)
I then took part in a Guitar Hero Van Halen session, got all the online achievements and had a good laugh with real funny guys :)
Oh and I started playing Forza Motorsport 3 again. God that's a boring game. Driving simulation is not fun. Not even remotely. Argh.


No comments:
Post a Comment