Sunday, July 24, 2011

Got FFXII International

It's no secret, FFXII is one of my favourite games (with ToS and Zelda TWW). I've been looking for FFXII International: Zodiac Job System for quite a while now, but oh how surprised I was when I found it on eBay... Back then the bid was €1.50, and it was described as 'very good condition'. I bookmarked it, and came back one hour before the auction ended, the bid was still €1.50. I put a bid in, then got outbid, and so on and so forth. I ended up winning the auction, got the game for just under €20. Brilliant! And that's not the end of the good news. The game turned up a few days later, but it was brand new! Absolutely delighted, excellent value for money! 

And I was lucky too, it happened to be the limited edition in the cardboard sleeve and with the limited FFXII Archives DVD. 

So now that game has joined my ever-growing FFXII collection:
Top Row: Jap FFXII, 2x French FFXII, Platinum French FFXII
Bottom Row: FFXII: RW (DS), FFXII Limited Edition (North America), FFXII International


And just for comparison purposes, the Jap FFXII and Jap FFXII International discs: 
Both are shiny and have a matte Judge on them. They look lush :)

No comments:

Post a Comment