1. Complete Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom (X360). I started playing that one back in February, (cf. what I wrote back then) and liked it. Only thing is, haven't touched it for almost six months and can't really be bothered to get back into it.
2. Complete Ending B of NieR RepliCant (PS3). I looove this game so much, gotta do that at some point.
3. Actually get round to completing Portal 2 on PC. I started this one at the beginning of the month and kinda stopped playing when I started playing more GH - guess I should get back to it. I haven't played it for so long, in fact, that Steam now says I am 'Teh Suck'. Charming.
4. Play FFXII International... I really want to! Only thing is, I'm not gonna get achievements from it, so I'm not so keen...
5. Focus on my TrueAchievement Targets:
It is worth noting that the percentages on the right do not show your percentage relative to the target, but rather your progress since you set yourself the target. For instance, I had 8 achievements to go in GH5, I've done 5 since, so logically I'm five eighths of the way there, and 5/8=62.5%. That's that. So yeah, the gamerscore one and the total of 500 achievements won will come quite quickly, the Completion percentage one will be quite easy as long as I am diligent and stop adding games to my account! :p
5 and a half. Yeah this is about Guitar Heros. I've now done all the easy achievements, now all I've got left are the really hard ones (Creeping Death, The Inhuman Achievement, Hand Mutilator, Chosen One....) and the really tedious and long-winded ones (Hit 250,000 notes, Earn $10,000,000, Complete the careers on every instrument and as a band, Complete the guitar career on Easy AND Medium AND Hard AND Expert...) and I can't be bothered... But I'm gonna have to do them eventually....
6. Back to the targets; I loved Tales of Vesperia. It's got achievements, it's awesome, and it's fun. But it would take me about 100 hours to complete it (One playthrough where you get EVERYTHING there is (titles, cooking recipes, enemy info, skits, literally, everything), one speedrun (do it within 15 hours) and one low-level run (get to about 1/3 through the game on Lv14 or under))
7. Start something new. Resonance of Fate (PS3), Oblivion (X360), Okami (Wii) to name but a few of all the games I want to play...
I am so torn! :p




No comments:
Post a Comment