Monday, February 21, 2011

NieR Replicant, Day 2

I'm now 8 hours in, just rescued Kainé. I've therefore got those story-related trophies:
4 down, 2 to go! :)
The game is getting more and more powerful. The young Nier does grow up in the way he behaves and thinks, and that makes Replicant feel more like Gestalt. Great news!
Might try to get another hour done tonight, and then I might be able to finish it tomorrow. :D

[Edit 21:40]
Yup, got another 45 minutes done (I could play some more I guess, but can't really be bothered - pretty tired as it is, I'd rather get up early-ish tomorrow than stay up late tonight). So yeah, these three quarters of an hour were pretty productive, got 2 of the 5 key fragments. :) I now reckon I'll definitely be able to wrap it up tomorrow, only about 3 hours to go now. :) [And if I game A LOT, I should be able to get Ending B done too]

No comments:

Post a Comment